DFL Technologies Private Limited, a step-down subsidiary of a Non-Banking Financial Company (NBFC) registered with Reserve Bank of India (RBI) named TruCap Finance Limited (formerly known as Dhanvarsha Finvest Limited), is a private limited company within the meanings of Companies Act, 2013 (hereinafter referred to as, “DFL Tech”, “We”, “Us”, and the derivative thereof “Our”).
Personal Data and Its Collection
Personal Data, means and includes, any data relating to identified or identifiable living person (‘data subject’ here in referred as you/your’) including but not limited to, name, telephone number, email ID, any personal details that may have been voluntarily provided by the customer, whether to Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Credit Information Bureau of India Limited (CIBIL) or any other agency including any other Credit Information Companies (CIC).
Information Collected When You Use Our Website/ Applications
We collect data about you or your usage to provide better services to all of our users. We collect data in the following ways:
- We collect data about the services that you use and how you use them.
- We may collect your data through publicly available sources.
- When you communicate with DFL Tech or use the DFL Tech’s platform to communicate with other members, we collect data about your communication and any data you choose to provide.
Use Of Personal Data
- We use data collected from cookies and other technologies, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
- Send alerts and newsletter(s) to you.
- Communicate with you in respect to our services so that we can send you details about DFL Tech’s promotional announcements, marketing purposes and surveys, other services of DFL Tech’s affiliates.
- Improve our Website/ Applications and its content to provide better features and services.
- Conducting market research and surveys with the aim of improving our products and services.
- Preventing, detecting, investigating and prosecuting crimes (including but not limited to fraud and other financial crimes) in any jurisdiction, identity verification, government sanctions screening and due diligence checks.
- Establishing, exercising or defending legal rights in connection with legal proceedings (including any prospective legal proceedings) and seeking professional or legal advice in relation to such legal proceedings.
- Sharing with our customer support team and other relevant stakeholders to resolve your queries/concerns/feedback related to your rights or services provided to you.
- Establish identity and verify the same;
- Design and offer customized products and services offered by our third-party financial partners;
- Analyse how the platform is used, diagnose service or technical problems and maintain security;
- Manage our relationship with you and inform you about other products or services we think you might find of some use;
- Conduct data analysis in order to improve the services / products provided to the user;
- Use the user information in order to comply with country laws and regulations;
- Conduct KYC for our third-party lending partners based on the information shared by the user;
- Use the user information in other ways permitted by law to enable you to take financial services from our lending partners.
Use Of Other Data
Disclosure of Information
We understand the importance of your information and ensure that it is used for the intended purpose only. We access, store and use the information we collect from you in accordance with the applicable laws. We restrict access to your Personal Data to employees who we believe reasonably need to know that data in order to fulfil their jobs to provide, operate, develop, or improve our products or services.
DFL Tech does not share Personal Data about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except a) to provide products or services you’ve requested, b) when we have your permission, c) or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with DFL Tech under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your Personal Data to help DFL Tech communicate with you about offers from DFL Tech and our marketing partners.
- We may disclose your Personal Data to agents or contractors of DFL Tech and/or its group companies/affiliates to enable processing of transactions or communications with you on need basis. However, it shall be on the basis that the agents are required to keep the information confidential and will not use the information for any other purpose other than to carry out the services they are performing for DFL Tech and/or its group companies/affiliates.
- We will not voluntarily disclose your data with us but in exceptional circumstances we may do so if we are required by a Court Order, by Government Authorities, by Law Enforcement Authorities or by other legal processes or where it becomes necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of DFL Tech and/or its group companies/affiliates etc .
- We may share your Personal Data with DFL Tech group and/or its affiliates for providing details on latest offers from our other entities
Consent To International Transfer Of Data
Link To Third-Party
Our services may link to third-party websites/applications and services that are outside our control. Further, DFL Tech, its group companies, its affiliates, and their directors and employees (“DFL Tech Group”) accept no liability and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly (including special, incidental or consequential, punitive, or exemplary loss, damage or expenses) from your use of any application or any site or inability to use by any party, howsoever arising, and including any loss, damage or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, omission, interruption, imperfection, fault, mistake or inaccuracy with any online application, its Contents (material, information, data, money market movements, news items, etc.) or associated services, or due to unavailability of any application or any part thereof or any Contents or associated services even if DFL Tech Group are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
To use the Website/ Applications you agree that you must be the minimum age (described in this paragraph below) or older. The minimum age for these purposes shall be 18, however if local laws require that you must be older in order for DFL Tech to lawfully provide the services in the Website/ Applications to you then that older age shall apply as the applicable minimum age.
Security And Confidentiality
We are seeking your permissions to access below mentioned data to check the creditworthiness of the loan application, evaluate the credit risk, prevent fraudulent loan application and manage credit disbursal in a short span of time. We request you to please read the permissions carefully wherein we have explained how and why the data is collected by us.
Contacts: By accepting this permission, you are allowing us to access your contact information from your address book and have it uploaded on our server. This is to help you manage reference selection during loan application process and for us to be definite about your usage of this phone. This permission is critical for us to detect any fraudulent loan applications and manage credit risk better. The data transferred to the server is accomplished through secure APIs.
Location: By accepting this permission, you are allowing us to track your current location. This helps us to check for availability of our services in your location to approve your loan application.
Camera: By accepting this permission to access camera, you are able to take a selfie, scan/capture image(s) and share/upload the requested KYC documents and help us to establish the authenticity of your loan application.
DFL Tech shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. DFL Tech does not store any credit/ debit card details. Any other personal and sensitive Personal Data shared by you which is not asked by DFL Tech during registration, either mandatorily or optionally; accounts to wilful and intentional furnishing; and DFL Tech will not be liable for breach of such information.
Intellectual Property Rights
Please note that DFL Tech retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents as well as any other intellectual property right) in relation to all information provided on or via our Website/ Applications (including all texts, graphics and logos).
No Contractual Obligation
Accessing and Modifying Personal Information
In case you need to access, review, and/or make changes to the Personal Information, you shall have to login to your user account and change the requisite details. You shall keep your Personal Information updated to help us serve you better.
Limitations of liability
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, information, details or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the services; (ii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your Personal Data.
You expressly understand and agree that we, including our directors, officers, employees, representatives or the service provider, shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from; (a) use or the inability to avail the services (b) inability to use the Website/ Applications (c) failure or delay in providing the services or access to the Website/ Applications (d) any performance or non-performance by us (e) any damages to or viruses that may infect your electronic devices or other property as the result of your access to the Website/ Applications or your downloading of any content from the Website/ Applications and (f) server failure or otherwise or in any way relating to the services.
Governing Laws and Duties